I can feel finger tips being touched around the world as I have travelled - the most gentle, sensitive, intimate, loving flesh on flesh & memorable

 










I am into
Touching TIPS

I love to get
unique humans
touching
Unique Finger TIPS

It is a beautiful
feely 
experience
and
I train using 
Experiential Methods.

We learn best
not through
ears
mouths
BUT
Experientially

AND then ..........
I saw in newspaper
below
and cut it out.

I felt for these beautiful humans
separated
reaching out
touching tips
that was
all there is for them.
*
Let us reach out
to humans
and touch
when we have the chance
the opportunity
with empathy
awareness
sensitivity ........

UNIQUE
finger tips
touching
another.

I love it
AND
now weep for the humans below.
Offer a tear
Pray if you pray
HOPE if you hope

Never build walls
until we know
what we are walling in
and what we are walling out.


BHP


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning full now and forever 'Let the day begin' by The Call -VIDEO