Its me trying to be open & honest ............


 I don't know how long we have all had the pandemic or me cancer  -  they have all got mashed in history - and in experiences.
Recently I have been going through weaknesses which I have never encountered before. I have no pain as before but I do have a collection of side effects unique to myself. One of them of them is not being able to type properly - how to sling words together - even put thoughts together - as of now!
My communication has been terrible  - even with all my beautiful human friends - they don't know  I am going on - I don't know how I am going on - but I am attempting stuff today.
I have been diagnosed as::
CLINICALLY
EXTREMLY
VULNERABLE
They are why I have been staying apart from so many humans - for so long.
I have only recently had contact (apart) with a few humans and only those who could meet up locally. A few sitting in the grass in front of our flat and others venturing out to a nearby cafe - really strange but also beautiful. 

So it has been 'come to me' not 'I will come to you'. Often such a great encounter/food/catch-up has left me shattered.
I am tired now but I will come back at you and try to communicate the man here on a hot tin roof ..............


A recent Turner Family Pipturesque + Mum and Dad there as well!
Blessings on all gathered here.

stay beautiful 

Pip BHP

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meaning full now and forever 'Let the day begin' by The Call -VIDEO